November 29, 2006

Georgia on my Mind

I've finally managed to post some pics of Thanksgiving. These are just a few of the highlights, but I have many more to post soon.   This was on the drive home, but she just looks so darn cute.

Next is Cousin Sean taking over the feeding duties! He was really good with babygirl and seemed to enjoy caring for her a lot! 
 

Babygirl loved to play cards! She sat with me forever and then Kim without making a peep. She was really mesmerized by the cards!  Too funny.

Lastly is Babygirl and her Great Grandpa. They make a great pair!

I'll post the rest of the pictures on Shutterfly later today after they finish uploading. Kim (since I know at least you read this blog - can you post those pictures of Thanksgiving day I took with your camera?) Thanks!
  Posted by Picasa

No comments: