November 8, 2006

Halloween candy IS the devil!

There is so much Halloween candy in this house I can't even stand it. I'm not even a candy person, but of course I buy the two types of Halloween candy I can't resist: snickers (may I interest you in a snickers fine sir) and the ultimate candy of all candies in the universe - the peanut butter cup. The perfect combination of chocolate and creamy peanut butter in a cute little ridged cup. I mean - pure GENIUS! Any other type of sweet I can take or leave, but you put together a little peanut butter and chocolate and watch out. It certainly doesn't help that now there are 50 little beautiful orange cups sitting on my dining room table that I have to walk by at least 100 times a day. So far I've resisted it every time, but this torture has got to stop.

Someone please take them off my hands since I don't have the heart to throw them away. I've somehow managed throughout my life to project human emotion on inanimate objects. So, in my head, I think if I threw them away they'd all be sad and thinking about how they missed out on their one big candy moment and now they are doomed to be foraged on by animals or rot in a dump. Sick, I know... That and I spent $20 bucks on candy that I don't want to go to waste!

Please email me if you are interested in giving these little guys a good home. Offers will be accepted throughout the end of the week. I'll even throw in their little friends milky way and three muskateers (if tpd hasn't done away with all of them)!

Well, on to work. I have a huge client development meeting tomorrow and all I can do is sit here and think about the little orange and brown beauties downstairs.. fighting fighting the urge to go get one and to stop trying to justify that reese's peanut butter cups will actually make me work harder and smarter.

Oh yeah, if I can snap my brain out of candyland, the pic is of Babygirl this morning. She just looked so cute hugging her little teddy I couldn't resist. The outfit (although you can't really see it - is SO cute) is from Erin and Jeremy Moyer (AKA Hutch and J-Mo). They are expecting their first little babygirl Ava James at the end of January! I am very excited for them and have already bombarded her with my "new mom" lessons learned and expectations. I'm sure she is eternally grateful for my nonstop insight. Regardless, congrats to them and thanks for the adorable outfit - she wears this one all the time! Happy Wednesday to all! Posted by Picasa

No comments: