November 20, 2006

So many things to blog about...
So little blogging time

I really have absolutely no time for this today, but it was such a great weekend, I just had to give a little update. We had a great time Friday at the Muldrows just hanging out, watching the best show on tv, the office, and playing a little battle of the sexes trivial pursuit. It was a fun friday night!

Saturday was mostly cleaning day at the Delanty's in preparation for babygirl's big baptism day. We did a lot of work, but in the end the house looked nice and we had a nice party for everyone.

 
Sunday was the big day and it went great. The baptism was very long and my feet paid the price in my new boots, but it was nice and was a good service. Babygirl had enough by about 1/2 an hour into it, but she did well even though we pushed feeding her to the absolute limit. I felt bad, but didn't realize the service would be an hour long! Thanks to Aunt Kim who was a great photographer and thanks to everyone who was a part of such a special day for us and babygirl!

Sunday also brought with it some bad, sad news. The webmasters have now been brought down for the second time. Yes, I suffered my second loss of the season to Big10 of all people. They didn't even post any smack talk to rub it in. I was so busy preparing for the party and baptism that I didn't barely check my fantasy at all or even show much interest in this weeks game. I think the fantasy gods must have sensed all that bad karma and punished me. So, this week, even remotely, I will come back stronger than ever!



That is really all I have time for today as I think my head might explode if I start thinking about all the dishes and mess downstairs, the two client deadlines I have today, the fact I need to put in about 4 hours onsite at the closet, pack up our selves and a new baby, play volleyball, pick up the crib from mom and dad... aaahhhh see I shouldn't have even started typing it all out cause I might have a mini melt down right now.

I'll be posting from the road next time!



No comments: