May 10, 2008

In a Nutshell

I'm a lazy, hard working entrepreneur mommy. How's that for an oxy-moronish description? Since I run my own business(es), I work extremely hard at times and can be known to take it too easy at other times. A luxury of being self-employed, although my hubby might not agree.

My husband and I had TWO kids in TWO years, a girl and a boy. Yes, we are crazy, but we're having fun and taking it one day at a time.

I'm an internet consultant for over 20 clients on a regular basis and somewhere in there find time to maintain a big brother/sister t-shirt business and other affiliate websites and blogs... whew.

I LOVE all things internet and design related and have been addicted to this stuff since my first IM 16 years ago on AOL - LOL. I am still trapped in that 17 year old internet mind set at times, but it keeps me up to date in my profession and, like, totally, lets me have fun, too! I hope I never get too old for this stuff.

No comments: