May 4, 2008

The Theory of Relativity and other Ramblings

It's day four of Project Baby #2 and if you didn't hear the name saga, I'll be sure to write up a blog about it sometime... maybe in about 20 years, but we are very happy with the name we selected and feel it already fits our little guy perfectly. Since I have a minute (read: still in hospital where they bring me food when I want it, take the baby when I need rest and generally pamper me silly), I thought I'd share Baby Shane's webnursery first pics and give a quick update.

So far, things are going really well here in the hospital, but I'm sure being home with two big hairy dogs, a toddler that just got blindsided with change and real life will be exactly like hospital fairy life. Hey, a new mom can dream right? I'll try and update later this week with how the actual transition to home is going. As of right now, Shane is great, breastfeeding like a champ and sleeping like an angel. Of course, Bridget was exactly like that in the hospital too and we all know how that turned out! Regardless, like I said before I'm prepared for that and if it's exactly the same, we'll be just fine - we'll also probably be done having kids, but fine. :)

Here's one of our favorite pictures. I'm sure in this moment he was contemplating Albert Einstein's theory of relativity in an a-ha moment type of way:

"OH! It makes sense now, the laws by which the states of physical systems undergo change are not affected, whether these changes of state be referred to the one or the other of two systems of co-ordinates in uniform translatory motion. That Einstein guy is da BOMB"

Click here to view all of the web nursery photos! Such a baby, isn't he?!


No comments: