November 13, 2006

Weekend Recap


New pictures up on Shutterfly! Be sure to check out the link on the right. They are from Tommy's 25th bday and yet another babygirl photoshoot. If you haven't signed up at Shutterfly, you are missing out! Click on my link (AKA big advertisement) on the right and you can receive free prints! (Not to mention I get credit too.) I just love Shutterfly's collections and photobooks. Okay, I digress from the point of my post, but it really is good guys!

We had a pretty good weekend, it was very low key since Tim and I decided to come down with pretty harsh colds, we didn't do a whole lot. We did manage to get the house cleaned up on Saturday so that was a nice feeling. There is still a lot of work to be done before her baptism, but at least we're getting there.

I went and looked at bridesmaids dresses with Christina on Saturday. That is so exciting! It will be a busy wedding season this spring, but I am looking forward to it. I hope so much to be back down to a normal size by her wedding. It's my goal for the winter to get back into shape. Tim and I have already started our own little "biggest loser" contest, so hopefully that will help as anything that is turned into a competition certainly helps me to stay focused. I'm really excited for their wedding, though, seeing as it has been a long time in coming and Christina certainly deserves this time. It will be really fun being a part of this with her and Kim. We'll have some fun!

Today on Oprah they are talking to a woman who claims to have unlocked the secret language of babies. So, we will definitely be watching that as the question I ask babygirl the most is unfailingly, "what?", "what's wrong?", "what do you want?". Hopefully this baby lady knows what she's talking about. I hate to get my hopes up, but so far this morning she was already right about one thing and I learned that just by looking at her website! I have my dad and all my friends with babies on alert to watch it today, so we'll see what happens!

Babygirl is still doing awesome sleeping wise. We've had a couple of nights of early wakeups, but I'm sure that's just because she is hungry. Other than that, she is sleeping for stretches of 8-10 hours at a time. Life is great! She still has her early evening fussy period almost every night, but we are working through that and have gotten quite used to it and almost come to expect it.

More to come later. Go Webmasters (sorry, kim!)

Quick squirrel update: we still have the little guy conducting squirrel aerobics classes on Monday mornings from 7-8:30am (see previous post about squirrel scenarios) so we are not sure what we are going to do... I'll keep you updated!

No comments: