February 6, 2007

ba ba ba ba wa ba wa ba wa

Yes, this is the newest sound filling our house these days. It used to be just a stream of aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhh, but now we have some rhythm. I actually think I enjoy it a little better than the 20 second solid screeches, but I hope those don't go away just yet either.

The other funny thing that babygirl has taken up, no thanks to tpd, is spitting. Not the adorable little raspberry things (where did that name raspberry come from btw, I mean I've never heard a raspberry make a sound in my life personally, but I digress...) they are more like full-blown baseball player spits which makes daddy really proud. If you're not careful you end up with a face full of baby spit and formula, it's really appetizing, let me tell you. Not to mention that it immediately ruins anything I put on her.

Last night in the car it was back and forth between Bridget's lovely spitting and tpd's rebuttal. I swear, I felt like I was yelling at two kids, "tim, stop encouraging her, seriously.. she needs to go to sleep... stop it, that's the last one, seriously..." in between trying not to laugh the whole time as she answered every one of his spits. I'm sure this was just a small snapshot into future things to come as tpd continues to encourage whatever he deems "funny" behavior... should be fun.

Lastly, we had a great time routing for the colts/bears at the Muldrow's house this past Sunday. Lots of good food and good times and it was a pretty good Superbowl considering I would have been pretty happy with either team winning. The only bad thing was the mood of babygirl when she first got there. She especially was not a fan of her Uncle Mark, but I'm pretty sure we've rectified that problem:


PALTSKKJ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats hillarious! We love it! Maybe if Mark took her to church more often she would not cry!