February 1, 2007

Can you say OBSESSED?

I admit, I have another problem. I'm having an affair. An affair with a little tv show called "the office". It takes up way too much of my time and sometimes I have to sneak around so that people can't see what I'm actually doing... reading "office" blogs, creating new office merchandise...it's definitely out of control. I've kept it a secret even from my husband up until now, but the guilt is just killing me and I have to come forward with the truth.

I LOVE the office. I love Dwight, Jim, Stanley, Oscar, Creed, Ryan, Michael and the big fat guy who's name I can't even remember right now, but I love him just the same. I even love that new little weasel Andy and his ability to suck up to Michael the likes I've never seen. I love Jim and Pam and Karen, I love Phyllis and Bob Vance, I love Dwangela, I love the one who is always drinking and thinking about men (can't remember her name right now either) I love Ray and the other guy that works in the warehouse, I love how Kelly is always chasing after Ryan, I love Jan and Michael and I even loved Carol... I LOVE them all right down to that little "World's Best Boss" coffee mug.

Even though I'm probably the only one having this degree of an obsession, I know many of my friends are also [normal] fans, so I thought I would let you all in on my favorite office blog. This guy is the ultimate office blogger, but you can get all kinds of cool links from his site. My personal favorite is my new Jim Halpert wallpaper...mmm..Jim...

http://www.officetally.com/




Okay, better get back to work cause I'm pretty sure this client is not paying me to research the office... or maybe I could spin that somehow...hmmm.

A scene from an upcoming office where Phyllis and Bob Vance marry. Isn't that dress gorgeous? (too bad about the thing on her head). Oh, there's the spin - we could use a gorgeous plus size wedding dress just like this at the Closet. See, I knew there was research involved.

Happy Thursday - (aka New Office Night!!)

ps - You better believe if I had more time right now I would whip up a Jim & Erin picture for your viewing enjoyment.



PALTSKKJ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think the office is funny. It is my only must watch of the week. It is genius. Two things: Have you seen the UK version of the Office? That is even better than the US version. Also, if you have HBO check out Extras. I think it may even be better than The Office.