February 21, 2007

I am not as strong as I think I am
AKA - How I just spent my lunch time

After seeing how my parents set up Bridget during the day, I decide to copy it for my office. Carrying a playpen up the stairs by myself wouldn't be so hard, right? I am strong (or at least I think I am). I once carried Big D's tv up three flights of stairs to her old apartment, surely I can carry this stupid playpen thing...

18 curse words later, a smashed hand and toe, two dogs freaking out, nearly falling down the stairs twice, and finally having to jam the thing in between the doors to my office I succeed in getting it up the stairs. It was only after all this that I decided it would have been easier had I actually taken the "stuff" out of the playpen before moving it. sigh....


Here is the new setup. Pretty nice even after all the work.
See the aforementioned "stuff" on the couch to the right.
(click on any of the pictures for a larger version)



A picture of just the stuff...
Libby (aka my professional organization consultant)
I may need some help with this!




But ahhh.. doesn't that look cozy and inviting.
Either that or like a cage I'm going to keep my baby in
so I don't have to watch her as closely.. whatever...


At least someone thinks this is funny....



The payoff - baby in the cage.
Uh oh - I've fallen and I can't get up...

Thanks Mom - I guess you think putting 18 stuffed animals on
either side of me will help me to stay sitting up straight.

Problem -This is nice and all, but maybe you forgot I can't crawl yet
thus prohibiting me from getting to any of those great toys.
Solution - I think I'll cry to be let out 5 minutes after being in here.
Thanks for all your hard work anyway!

PALTSKKJ

No comments: