February 25, 2007

Tim is ruining my big night

Okay, so it's not necessarily MY big night, but I have to admit, there are two award shows that I get really excited about, 1) The Emmy's (I love all the tv stars!) and 2) the Oscars - not that I am well versed with the theatre or "pictures" as my dad said(??), but I do have to admit, my guilty pleasure is watching what everyone is wearing and their hair and the bling - I love it! Not to mention, my favorite celebrity in the world is hosting tonight - the funniest person ever - Ellen Degeneres!

So, he's pouting and going in and out of the room saying things like, "This makes me sick to my stomach", oh - a new quote just in from the kitchen was, "Why does he ask such [bleeping] stupid questions?" referring to Ryan Seacrest asking about what undergarments someone was wearing. Which, yes, was a stupid question, but can't he just learn to overlook that? He's totally ruining my pre-oscar moment. At least Bridget understands - she is concentrating intently on the beautiful dresses - her favorite so far is Beyonce. But unfortunately, her bedtime is about here and that means it will go back to being one on one. I'll keep you posted on the exciting Oscar events!

PALTSKKJ

No comments: