January 28, 2009

One big one, One small one

Those of you Dooce readers have probably seen this, but for those of my family members and non-blog reading friends saying, "Dooce? Huh?" Then this video is for you. If you love animals as much as me, you'll love this video. Fair warning to reader L-Dawg (the combination of pregnancy and animal lover in you may be a bit much, but it's worth it sister!)

It is a little emotional, but don't worry, there's nothing sad - believe me I wouldn't be posting it if there was, it's just a sweet touching little animal story for your Wednesday. Your welcome.



6 comments:

Kim said...

What a great story! How I love elephants!

Aimee said...

OMG that is the sweetest thing I've seen in ages. Well, since the one of the lion remembering the guys that raised him.

that elephant's gonna squash that doggie tho - I'm worried about a tragic followup story!

serious that is so cute. This is why Lisa and I always used to want to quit our jobs and just "Go work with the animals"...

erindelanty said...

I was so worried about that, too. That's all I kept thinking is oh please don't squash that dog.

Anyway, someday when I own my 200 acre animal rescue farm, we can all work on it together and everyone's dreams will be realized! :)

mcdelanty said...

even i thought that was a cute story. no squashing.

Anonymous said...

kudos for creating the post that finally has me leaving a comment! seriously, this is just more proof that animals have feelings and emotions and intelligence. and that elephants pretty much rock the casbah...thanks, eej!

erindelanty said...

woo hoo! yeah me! l-dawg in the house!!!!!!