January 5, 2009

All you gotta do is say 'earmuffs' and then you can say whatever you want...

You're in the right place oh loyal Bridget's Mommy readers (all 7 of you - up 47% from last year!) It's a New Year and I'm going a new direction. 2009 is the year of Blogging 6.0 and this year, it's going mainstream. The look and name are changing and while I'll still write about those two lovely little munchkins that make up sooo.. much of my life, there will also be a fair amount of other discussions on the other big part(s) of my life - from being an entrepreneur whose brain NEVER stops to relationships to how I think social networking can and will change all of us - even us old people. You'll thank me some day when I'm keeping you up to date with what all those young whippersnappers are up to.

So, link to me, forward me, block me, do what you will, but this blog is officially uncensored. For anyone who may be offended by the use of occasional off-color language, you may want to choose the block me or turn-the-other-cheek option. But, after much reflection and a desire to continue to grow my businesses and make money to support my social networking habit, I need to break out of the shell - a little - and let's face it, IRL (in real life), I'm still a total Pollyanna, but one who has a little bit of a f'ing pottymouth. Baby steps - see how I just used that euphemism for (*earmuffs*) fucking to break you all in slowly....

3 comments:

Aimee said...

Nice work, EEJ. Love it, love it. Love the colors too. I see you took down the photos links? I'm considering the same.

I also like f bombs.

And is this going to be optimized, SEO'd out? Blogher'd? Do tell ...

Next up: Deadlines and Naptimes needs a non holiday header. Didn't you say you tinkered??

Unknown said...

WOO HOO. Let it roll!

Unknown said...

I mean...let it EARMUFFS roll!