December 3, 2008

Must. Decorate. Now.

I couldn't take it anymore - I had to "decorate" my blog for Christmas. I have no time for anything right now (much less the 38 loads of laundry that keep piling up since the whole Branson extravaganza) but I needed the holiday spirit on the blog. (PS - I'll be happy to do this for my blog friends, too, just let me know. I'm a little backed up for this week, but this weekend I can help you out. I'm totally payable in Starbucks giftcards. :)

More to come about Branson, hosting a Turkey Day party for 28 people and Christmas festivities being kicked off... but for now, here's a too cute picture of what we did last Sunday:


Isn't that look ridiculously cute? You just want to pick her up and put her in your pocket and carry her around anytime you need a dose of adorable. .. at least for the 5 minutes that she wasn't laying on the ground sobbing hysterically that she "needed" that other tree...

4 comments:

erindelanty said...

i will show you how the washer and dryer work tonight. i have been meaning to do that anyway.

erindelanty said...

fyi, that was not erin delanty that made that comment to herself. it was tim delanty whos computer must me signed in under erin delanty. happy holidays.

Courtney said...

I love the adorable Christmas tree picture! But are any Silver Dollar City pics coming soon?? :)
Courtney

Aimee said...

I love this photo too. Esp. since I don't have some b/c I had to outsource our xmas tree picking out to my husband while kids and I stayed home because they are "too much work to take out"

and pls sign me up for the xmas blog revamp - or ANY blog revamp - I need helppppp, Delant!