November 20, 2008

I MIGHT even ride Fire in the Hole

Here's my quick photo post for the weekend since we're leaving our kids in the very capable hands of Grandma and Grandpa J while we take off to Sin City err.. well... I mean... Branson is kinda like Las Vegas right? I plan to log lots of hours in the spa, indoor pool and outlet malls. And, can I let you in on a little secret? I am SOOO going to go to Silver Dollar City..by myself. AND I'm excited about it. 'Nuff said.

Anyway, three full nights of uninterrupted sleep are enough to make me giddy with excitement (sorry Mom). I haven't had a full night of uninterrupted sleep in like 14 years (see the sleep deprivation is affecting my ability to tell time).. .or since May 1st at least.

So, while I'm catching up on rest and relaxation this weekend over here, you all can catch up on the last three months of my pictures over here. They include such exciting events as Shane & Amelia's Baptism, Halloween, Shane's first "real" food feeding, random photo shoots (of course) and my Castlewood photo shoot. It should keep you busy for at least 8 hours.

Happy Weekend to all!
ps - (tpd - that's what she said)

2 comments:

Courtney said...

ohhhh, I am so jealous! I love Silver Dollar City and I wish I could be there to go on the "Fire in the Hooolllleeeee" ride with you! And then we could walk over and get a Grandma's Cookie and then we could go in the house that is all crooked and upside down :). And I love that Tobaggon ride too! Man I am so jealous of you right now :).
Courtney

erindelanty said...

Yeah, that house is called Grandpa's mansion or treehouse or something, right? I'm pretty sure I'll be walking through that by myself, too!