September 23, 2008

I swear my picture WAS right next to this definition.

sore (sôr, sr)

adj. sor·er, sor·est
1. Painful to the touch; tender.
2. Feeling physical pain; hurting: sore all over.
3. Causing misery, sorrow, or distress; grievous: in sore need.
4. Causing embarrassment or irritation: a sore subject.
5. Full of distress; sorrowful.
6. Informal Angry; offended.
n.
1. An open skin lesion, wound, or ulcer.
2. A source of pain, distress, or irritation.
tr.v. sored, sor·ing, sores
To mutilate the legs or feet of (a horse) in order to induce a particular gait in the animal.
adv. Archaic

For other definitions with my picture, see also:
whiner, complainer, wii fit kicks your ass, poor baby and suck it up sister.

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Next to my picture, see JEALOUS. I want to be WII fit, too.