June 13, 2008

Very very sad, I'll miss you Tim

I love Tim Russert. He exudes intelligence to me and his political rhetoric and insight has always been a favorite of mine. I'm so sad to hear of his untimely passing and I'm sure he will be greatly missed this election year and in the future. I know I'll personally miss Meet the Press and Tim with his little dry erase board as election results come in.

Here's more of the story if you were also a fan. Oh, man, this is just the kinda thing that makes you feel a little punched in the gut on an otherwise normal day... sigh.

3 comments:

mcdelanty said...

i'm so sad i can't even watch the tv coverage of this tragedy. the world will be a different place without him.

Melanie said...

I agree, and am so sad.

mom said...

For the first time ever, I posted a comment on aol. It really is sad...also a big loss for America. This country needs people in positions of power who have compassion, enthusiasm and good sense.