June 15, 2007

Who needs lullabyes when you have the Shop Boyz

Every Friday I look forward to 5:00 and not because that's when I get off work (don't be silly - you all know Custom Web has a mandatory 12pm quitting time every friday) but because that is when the Z 107.7 Friday 5:00 Mixphoria starts. Yes, my friends, you read that right, I am referring to that station.

If you've never tried the Mixphoria, don't knock it. Not only can it get your toes tapping and Nelly-loving heart beating, but it is also creates the optimum time to go work out - that's when I hit the streets new mommy-style. Thirty uninterrupted minutes of hip-hop & pop re-mixed for your listening enjoyment. After a long day of work and completely draining rewarding childcare, there's nothing that babygirl and I like better than hitting the streets DJ Mike Justis style.

Oh yeah, and the added bonus, apparently "Party Like a Rock Star" has the following effect on babygirl:


Happy Friday and Race for the Cure weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Aimee said...

that is sweetest picture! Big fan of Z 107.7 despite being twice the legal age to appropriately listen to it. I WILL be checking out Mixphoria this Fri night!