June 13, 2007

Let's hug it out, Starbuckers

Okay, I am over my apparent extreme bitterness with Starbucks and wish to apologize to any Starbuckers that I may have insulted. While I still think we can all take a lesson in politeness and hold the doors for people and say excuse me a little bit more, I must have been a little too bitter about the client not showing and my cell phone being put in a diaper bag and having said diaper bag leave the house before I realized the error. Regardless, I am here to say today was a much better Starbucks experience and I am not going to pass judgement any longer on each and every individual SB estblishment.

Other than that, in the three minutes I had to spare today I updated the template. Hope you all enjoy.

1 comment:

Aimee said...

I love the new template! very hip