May 1, 2007

At last ! Mr. & Mrs. Ahren Jetensky

I've been extremely remiss in not commenting on how great my cousin Christina's wedding was. Although the weather didn't cooperate, I think everyone would say the wedding was a big success and judging from some of the truly awesome pics, I now understand why people say rainy/cloudy wedding days make for great pictures. Here are just a few of my favorites:

This is my cousin Lori's daughter Lauren. She was a great little flower girl and I think this is one of the coolest flower girl wedding pictures I've ever seen. Look to the right and you will see the petals are in a big puff up in the air! So cute!


Here's another sample of one of them - don't they look too cute!



Now for one I took:


Some of my cousin's cool kids :


Pictures I took of the wedding can be found here.

And photograher pictures are here (warning - there are quite a few, but worth the time if you have it since there are some truly amazing ones!) I think the photographers did an unbelievable job. I joked with Chris that they could wallpaper a room with the number of awesome pictures there are of the two of them.

Congratulations to you both! I'm so happy for you and love you mucho!

PALTSKKJ

No comments: