October 27, 2006

Happy Halloween and GO CARDS!

This is just one of the 100 plus pictures I took of Baby Girl for our halloween photo shoot. I'll have to post some of the other cute ones on my shutterfly collection soon. I just thought it was too cute so I had to post it on the blog.

Well, the weather is terrible, but hopefully tonight will be game 5 of the world series. I don't think it will get rained out, so that will be fun, but it's weird that we may win the world series tonight and I won't even be with Tim. He is in Kansas City for work and he'll probably watch it with Molly and work people. Oh well, at least Baby Girl and I can celebrate. It's not too bad to have a world series only two months into your life. Hopefully she will get to see more of them when she actually realizes the importance of the situation!

That's all for now - GO CARDS!! Posted by Picasa

No comments: