March 3, 2008

I wanna watch that show Starsky...
WARNING: Political views and opinions expressed as well as BAD language!

I'm not one to get super political here, but A-Le inspired me to dab my toes in the political blog-water. I wanted to post what I considered to be a super-HI-larious and intelligent skit on SNL two weeks ago by my favorite, funniest female super-woman, Tina Fey. I would have posted it earlier but NBC copyright sucks so bad (am I right Mark and tpd?), they keep pulling the clips from anywhere that posts them, so if this stops working, I apologize but as of today, I was able to find an embeddable (is that a word?) one.

I was so inspired by this little skit, I even made a t-shirt (imagine that) from it. While, I will be most happy to support either of these two democratic candidates, there is something about Mrs. Clinton that I like and admire. After all, bitches get stuff done.


2 comments:

Melanie said...

I LOVED that Erin! Thanks!
Melanie

Aimee said...

I wanted to post this! Sounds like I couldn't have posted my way out of a paper bag on this BITCH tho so glad you did!