December 11, 2007

Apparently Norman Rockwell moments can't be captured with a 15 month old

The setting was perfect - mom and dad have decked out the lakehouse into a truly homey - we could be on a sitcom if only there was softly falling snow outside - kind of way. I, in my little Christmas tree shirt and goofy little country lake house hat, Tim...well, at least he had green on even if it was his "always" shirt with a mug of beer on it... we were holiday color coordinated. Bridget in her adorable little reindeer pajamas - what else did we need to create the perfect holiday card...well, other than the boys, but they didn't come this weekend (big doggy holiday party they didn't want to miss) so they will be subject to photoshop perfection. Anyway, what else did we need or should I say what did we NOT need? Oh yeah - a 15 month old with a mind of her own...


Mom - your hat is really much more interesting than sitting still.


Aunt Kim tries to help bring her slowly into the picture with the good old
"hang the ornament over the baby's head trick".


Nope - I'm not going to sit on this sled ANYMORE....


Unless, I can get on it myself...Backwards.
I doubt you'll hear much more from me before Christmas (2 weeks from tonight - aah!) due to trying desperately to pull together a kitchen redo before the family holiday party HERE on the 22nd, the fact that I only have bought two, yes two Christmas presents - one which is for my future niece or nephew who won't even be in the world yet this Christmas, two websites due to go live before Christmas and much more... SO, since I'm sure you're all in the same holiday crunch - I'll just say, Happy Holidays to all and to all a good night!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Am in the same boat. Crunching in all directions. Was ambitiously about to post some xmas photos tonight as well when I stopped to check your blog first ... great minds ... are stressed out alike! Cute site and photos. Hang in there pal!!!