September 26, 2007

Bad Blogger + Reminder

I've been so bad about blogging lately. I hate using the "i'm so busy" line because in reality I do have time to blog, I just don't choose to spend the time I do have blogging. I pick much more important things like watching the biggest loser stretched out over a ridiculously long 2 hours when it could easily be condensed into an hour or going for a nice long run/walk with babygirl or reading my US weekly to find out the real truth on Britney's parenting as told exclusively by a bodyguard that surely knows all since he worked for her for a whole two months.

I'm just kind of lazy-busy right now. Sure, we ripped out our kitchen, bought a piece of t-shirt equipment that cost more than my first car, I run two businesses out of my home and I've been a single parent while Tim's been traveling a lot the past couple of weeks, but even with all that stuff, I could find time to tell the little stories that run through my head all day long, I just don't. I get much more selfish with my "me" time. It's all about priorities when it comes to time crunches and right now blogging is just a little lower on the priority level - somewhere between US weekly and painting toe nails.

I'm sure you've all been devastated (insert sarcasm) by my lack of posting initiative, but tune in soon - I've had the following blog titles running through my head for the past week or so:

HAIR (no not the Musical)
Puggle Man works his Magic
Mixphoria meets my MP3 player
4 Cities in 5 weeks: the Recap

Lastly, the reason why I started this post in the first place, was to remind everyone to get a good night's sleep. You might even want to set out your stapler and 20lb white stock before going to bed tonight. It is as you know, Office Eve, the most magical night of the Fall Season. The night before Michael, Dwight, Pam, Jim, Oscar, Ryan, Kelly, Angela and all our office friends come back to make us laugh and look forward to Thursday nights again.

Michael Scott: Attention everyone, hello! Yes, I just want you to know that this is not my decision but from here on out, we can no longer be friends. And when we talk about things here, we must only discuss work associated things. And uh, you can consider this my retirement from comedy. And in the future if I want to say something funny, or witty, or do an impression I will no longer, ever, do any of those things.

Jim Halpert: Does that include "That's what she said?"

Michael Scott: Mmm hmm, yes.

Jim Halpert: Wow. That is really hard. You really think you can go all day long? Well, you always left me satisfied and smiling.

Michael Scott: That's what she said!

PS - I'll also be checking out Earl. I agree that it went up and down last season, but I thought it ended pretty strong, so I'm going to give it a good chance this season and see if it can reel me back in. Oh, and unfortunately, we have to wait until NEXT Thursday for my rapidly-becoming-my-number-2-go-to-show 30 Rock. It doesn't premiere until Oct. 4th!



No comments: