July 11, 2007

To the best bad vacation ever!

Due to lack of time since returning home from my 8 wonderful days and one terrible night away, I haven't had time to properly discuss the highlights from our first vacation with babies. So, in true Ehlert/Delant fashion, I've compiled a recap of moments I can remember in my head. A-Le, Mike, TPD, BAD and MWM, if you have anything to add, please let me know.


  • I told you we wouldn't leave until 2pm.
  • They said she was VERY crabby today, not at all like herself.
  • She must be tired, she's been sleeping for like 2 hours.
  • Ugh.. we've been in this traffic forever- what is the deal here - we're only to Mount Vernon.
  • Finally on the road again - what do you think all that traffic was ab.... BLLLAAAAHHH
  • Oh my god!
  • What, what?
  • She just threw up - like projectile, all over everything throw up.
  • Here, babygirl do you want a puff - BLLLLLAAAAAHHH
  • The hospital is two miles that way.
  • Oh good, fat babies are so hard to put IV's in.
  • WWWWAAAAAAAAAHHHH WWWWWAAAAAAHHHHHHHH SNIFF SNIFF WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH
  • She's held the gatorade down for 30 minutes, I think we can get you guys back on the road again.
  • Do you want to start driving and see how she does?
  • Snoring, snoring....
  • Does a cow really weigh more than a car?
  • Snoring, snoring....
  • I'm so getting a snack here and you can't say anything about it
  • Snoring, snoring
  • Oh, I love that stinky ocean smell - we are finally here!
  • Pbbbssttt.... ahhhh... finally the most well deserved reward - cold bud light -clink
  • Snoring, snoring..
  • I wonder if giving her dramamine was the best idea - who am I kidding, I might give her dramamine every day from now until she's 20.
  • When are the Muldrow's going to get here?
  • We've run out of things to say after 5 years.
  • Muldrows! In the house!
  • pbsstt, pbsst, pbsst, pbsst...
  • Babies all want to go to sleep now?
  • Has anybody been to the beach yet?
  • Uh-oh, my stomach isn't feeling so good.
  • Look at that awesome lightning.
  • My dad would not like us out here in this.
  • Sparky needs his socks for golf.
  • Oh my god Aimee HELP! Have you ever seen this much poop everywhere?
  • Sparky is off the sauce today.
  • Da da da da dad a di a di
  • Maybe she's coming out of her dramamine coma
  • Crash... Aimee, did you just walk into the screen?
  • Should we go to the beach now?
  • My stomach feels kinda bad.
  • Mandelbaum... mandelbaum...
  • Bobby...bobby...bobbby...
  • Sparky is back on the sauce.
  • Bang, thud, smack.... You're the only person I've ever seen fall over while sitting down.
  • 2 for 1 margaritas -yes!
  • Anybody want to go the beach?
  • Do you guys ever not do laundry?
  • Bllllaaaahhhhhhh.... Bllllaaaaahhhhhhh....
  • Michael, that is not a dirty diaper smell, I think he threw up.
  • Let's go to the beach ALREADY.
  • Well, sir, I can stack three high chairs, but I don't know if that's safe.
  • This is NOT acceptible.
  • That is enough food for 8 people, tpd.
  • Whhhhooooooaaaaaaa.... Woooooowwwwww.....
  • Tim ate more than Michael and I did combined.
  • My stomach's not feeling so great.
  • Beach today?
  • It's so beautiful, I don't want to go home.
  • Don't leave Muldrows!
  • I miss the Muldrows.
  • Bang! Pow! Ohhh.. Ahhhh...
  • I will call that one flaming stars of glory.
  • That one is shooting comets.
  • I miss the Muldrows.
  • daddy dad dad, dad dadadadadadadadadaddadd
  • There are so many dead fish everywhere.
  • I still don't want to go home.
  • See, they don't even have alligators here, tpd.
  • I wish the Muldrows were here.
  • I don't feel like packing right now, I feel like relaxing.
  • Bye beach!
  • Can't we go to both McDonald's and TacoBell?
  • I am not your mom and dad, only one restaurant per stop.
  • I see the Arch first, you owe me $5
  • Here's to the best bad vacation ever!

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Now THAT'S a beach blog header! I need to know the secret! What a great recap. I never have heard a live one from TPD/Ehlert but now I see how damn funny they are. highlight: I forgot I ran into the damn screen. another highlight: I LOVE going to two fast food places! another highlight: the whole trip was AWESOME and such a great time, despite the vomit, poop and fork (TPD). Let's do it again this fall!!! Oh wait, you are, without us. Well you will have to post "I miss the Muldrows" every day after that one :(