April 10, 2008

Yes, I'm a little embarrassed to admit this...

but I really like this promo - I get all jittery thinking about tonight! Everything is back, PEOPLE, everything:

Earl - It's been pretty funny lately - give it a chance again!
30 Rock - Right up there with the funniest show ever
The Office - The funniest show ever
Scrubs -Last season for this classic - and a sneak peak inside my brain most days = JD




aaaahhhhhh!!! I can't even stand it. What are you all planning for the biggest night on TV dinner? Hmmm... Imo's? Take out? Unfortunately, this bum gall bladder of mine is limiting my options, but I'm still going to come up with something good!

On a side note, sorry you'll miss out on this Lil' G - I know you will be preparing hard tonight for your big PE exam tomorrow. Hope you can do lot's of sit ups, push-ups and run that mile in less than 10 minutes... oh wait - maybe that's not the kind of PE exam your taking?! Seriously, good luck, hope you kick some serious Engineering ass!

No comments: