July 7, 2008

It's all about the Gun Show, isn't it TRD??!

I'll let my pics tell the story of the awesome KC weekend. The cards won, we tailgated in beautiful weather, hung out with good pals, we stayed up late for the first time in a long time and NOT because someone was crying or needed something crazy like a bottle (well, at least not a bottle of formula). All in all it was a very good time and a very nice break for us (thanks to mom's and dad's for taking dogs and kids)! I must say it was almost eerie Friday night when the house was totally empty with everyone except tpd and me... nice, but totally strange.

Hope everyone had a great fourth of July weekend, I'll have to post our lake pics soon and recap what an awesome time we had, but I needed to give KC it's proper props first. Yeah, I typed proper props and I like it...click here to see all.

No comments: