July 1, 2008

At least the cable guy is going to live...

Here is the view from my office window this morning. I guess this is what happens when your husband finally has enough of the people at Charter Communications and short of committing illegal acts of aggravated assault and murder and such, he is left with only one choice:


I don't know when the last time I saw TPD this giddy was. He's like a little girl waiting in line for the newest American Doll to come out: high-pitched, dancing around wiggly giggly saying things like, "it's only a matter of time now" and "i love this direct tv guy already".

UPDATED: Just now, he walked the DSL guy out the front door and I heard him say with glee in his voice, "today is the day that charter goes away".. he might as well have just grabbed the dsl guy's hand and skipped away into the sunset with him he was so happy.

2 comments:

mcdelanty said...

tpd loves the direct tv man. this better be one great set up! i hope i still have cable in my room.....

mcdelanty said...

where is the post about how great the kc/cards weekend was???