June 18, 2008

I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books
and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

These case studies were conducted on one of my biggest clients, Sydney's Closet, by one of our vendors, Sitebrand. So, I know it's not totally impartial journalism here, but I still think they did a good job (as did Phyllis and I) about tooting our horn, right Mary Jane? :)

I'm a social networking and internet marketing junkie these days (read: BIG TIME DORK) so this was fun to talk about and get involved in. Plus, simply by posting this here, I'm helping our SEO inbound link score, so more power to me.

Interview from Internet Retailer / Blog entry

PDF case study about us

PS - I don't really have an apartment or leather-bound books for that matter, however,
I am kind of a big deal.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Erin!
Great job on the interview! You're the best!

mcdelanty said...

you are a big deal....wow. good work sister. you are very smart.