January 16, 2008

Day #2 - Treat-a-Rama

Cheers Muldrow for the BEST friend gift exchange present EVER
(at least for me).

Day 1 (yesterday) = McDonalds - small coffee with two splendas & one cream and a Bacon, Egg and Cheese biscuit. I know, I know bad for the sludge that has taken up residence in my Gull Bladder (another post for another time) and my ever-expanding waistline, but sometimes a pregnant girl just has to have some bacon. Which, if you don't read Dooce and haven't seen this funny skit on bacon - check it out here, in fact, I blame this skit for the whole Bacon, Egg and Cheese debacle in the first place.

Day 2 (today) = Grande Mocha, non fat, no whip. How sad is it that I have more money left on the McDonald's gift card then the Starbucks one?

Lastly, for those going, what the hell is she talking about now? We had our friend Christmas gift exchange over the weekend and I ended up with 6- yes 6 beautiful gift cards all with $5 each on them. This was perfect timing for me since I am a big fan of "treats". An Erin treat can come in many different forms; morning coffee not made in my kitchen, an ice cream cone on the way home, a 7-11 slurpee, and my favorite, when not growing a human being in my stomach, is the oh-so-special "treat beer" - you know, the special Winter Brews or Summer Ale's that pop up seasonally... mmm beer. So, when Tim and I decided to work on a Debt Diet after the first of this year, the treats were one of the first things to go.

Well, thanks to A-Le - I Rock - Muldrow, the treats (minus the beer for a couple more months) are back - at least for 4 or 5 more days.

1 comment:

Aimee said...

EEJ, you are so welcome. You know I picked that out for you or me...