June 5, 2007

Why did you Hassel the Hoff, Anne??

Believe me, I am not ever going to be one to defend David Hasselhoff, in fact, I don't really like taking up precious blogging time writing about this, but that interview by Anne Curry this morning was probably one of the worst things I've ever seen her do. I mean, give the guy a break. He came on the show I'm sure to promote that ridiculous show, America's Got Talent and here Anne uses the entire time with her fake sympathetic concern drilling him with questions about alcoholism and his daughters. I'm sure he agreed to discuss elements of this problem, but she didn't even ask him ONE single question about America's Got Talent.

At the end of the interview she does her fake, let me put my hand on your knee
disingenuously and act like I care about your well being, and says, "David, get well, get well..." The look on his face was like, "Woman, I'm about to smack you upside your head with the fifth of Jack I got sitting right next to this chair" and I don't blame him at all. If I can find the clip of it in a couple hours I'll post it so you can see the rage in the hoff's eyes. I think he was about to go Hoffwild on her a$$.

I mean, anyone that's done this kind of quality work, surely doesn't deserve an Anne Curry drilling, of course then again, maybe he did...



*Disclaimer* This post is not meant to defend or encourage anyone to give a rats behind about David Hasselhoff, but is more meant to encourage everyone to start an extreme disliking for Anne Curry.

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Don't hassle the Hoff ... classic, love it.