November 7, 2006

Tired Tuesday

I cam barely keep my eyes open to work, so I thought a little blog burst might help. It always gets my adreneline pumping when I work on the blog. The weekend was nice although busy. On Friday, we had a big birthday celebration for Uncle Tommy and everyone had a great time. I haven't downloaded the pics yet (I know can you believe it...) but I will soon. Then Saturday we all convened to watch the Mizzou game and have some wings at the fabulous Helen Fitzgerald's. Unfortunately, babygirl is a little too little for Helen's wings, but I cannot wait until she can basque in the beauty of a crispy little wing bathed in ranch dressing. It doesn't get much better.

Sunday was typical football day at the Delanty's where we spend most of the day trying to keep babygirl occupied so we can check fantasy all day. It was fairly successful since she slept most of the morning. We started the Sunday with breakfast at Bob Evan's after mass. It was quite the little family morning. Again, she couldn't partake in our favorite breakfast foods, but we all had a good time nonetheless.

Last night was a little rough in that I have acquired a lovely cold and am sleepier than usual because of it (that and all the work on the new business initiative) so that made it extra hard when BG decided to wake up at 2:45am. We've been so lucky with her sleeping through the night lately, but she was very hungry. I fed her 4 ounces and she went back down until almost 7:30am. We're still trying to get her on a good day schedule with naps, but, the nights are still easy. She goes down to sleep without a fight and if she does wake to eat, it is usually a quick feed and back to bed.

Well, I guess it's back to work as this has somewhat helped me to revive myself. On a plus side I won my fantasy football game yesterday beating out li'l g and bringing me to 8-1 and we won 2-3 in volleyball solidifying our playoff status. I love playing volleyball - I missed it so much. I love the game itself and the exercise and just the time. It's awesome that we made the playoffs - now we just gotta win the whole thing! Happy Tuesday to all.

No comments: