November 3, 2006

Spooky Halloween Babies

 
Okay, so they're not as scary as they are adorable... We had a great Halloween, although I'm not so sure babygirl loves this holiday yet. Mommy made her put black stuff on her face and wear a bright orange outfit with way too big of a hood. She wasn't happy about it some of the time.

As you can see, her pal Matthew was an adorable pony. I am assured he is not taking after his Uncle Tommy, though, and will not be playing with little pink pony dolls anytime soon. You can see all of the pics and commentary on the Halloween festivities at delanty.shutterfly.com. (Link is on the nav bar on the right!)


As for other news in the Delanty household - Bridget is still sleeping almost through the night on a consistent basis. We're keeping our fingers crossed, but hoping this continues because it is soooooo... nice!

I am back working full time (have been working part time since she was born practically - a downside to working for yourself and owning your own biz) and for now we are making it work with help from my dad one day a week and squeezing time in whenever I can. Sometimes that means waiting until Tim gets home and working nights and weekends, but for now it is working okay. I like being back in the work world. I love the time I spend with babygirl, but I love designing (imagine that..) and working with clients, so I like that I can balance out the two quite effectively...at least for now. I am also working on another business idea (again, imagine that..) for the holiday season, so that is taking some time to try and throw together immediately. I'll post the site and idea when I get it completed. Hopefully this weekend.

Mom and Dad's lakehouse is also coming along nicely. I am so excited about it as I think it will be an awesome family and friend place to go and relax or just get away. I also have a few new pictures of it posted on my shutterfly site. See the links on the right to get to the shutterfly area. Anyway, hopefully by late winter or early spring we'll be able to start spending the night or weekends down there. At this point, there is only one bedroom ready so it's not too feasible to stay overnight. It will be a lot of fun, though!

Well, that's all for today. I am up very early since today babygirl did decide to wake up at 4:30am. She went back to sleep, but I figured as long as I was up I could get some work done and update the blog! Happy Friday to all! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

erindelanty said...

Erin - I love reading your blog. You are so insightful and such an eloquent writer. Have you ever thought about doing it professionally?

Your truly,

Erin

Sorry - I just had to post a comment to myself since NO ONE else ever comments!