October 6, 2006

Oktoberfest!

I can't believe it's October already. I guess that's what happens when you have a baby and spend most of your time at home. Although, lately we have been getting out a lot!

Bridget is becoming a good little girl more and more every day. She is taking up smiling now and that makes her a lot more bearable! Though they are still few and far between, those toothless grins are super cute. She is a great sleeper at night, we just have to work on it during the day and she still has a fairly fussy time between about 4-7:30 ish, but we're working on it.

That's really all I have for today. I'll post some pics of some cute photos. This weekend we might go down to the Soulard Oktoberfest and enjoy the gorgeous weather! I bet I know a couple people who would be in for doing that!

Happy Friday to All!

No comments: