March 2, 2009

Place your orders now - get your tweepshirt! *UPDATED

I present for your viewing enjoyment - my tweeps in mosiac form. Are you on here? If not, then you are not *gasp* following me on twitter! I wonder how they rank my followers. It's all my real life friends up towards the top (yes, I'm including Starbucks in my list of real-life friends). Then there are a few random people up at the top, too, but how does it know that? I doubt it's a coincidence that my sister in law and @muldrowa are my two first friends and certainly @strongrhetoric and I have our fun share of exchanges in the twitterverse? Of course, then there's some random dude right before @shguckes and my husband, but so the twitterverse is not perfect. Either that or it's trying to tell me something.... Seriously, where does that come from?

* Wait - stop the twesses (like the presses... reaching, i know) - I am an idiot. It shows in the order they followed me. I just couldn't figure that out before since I was sure @mcdelanty was not my first follower. But, then I remembered a LONG time ago before twittering was what all the cool kids were doing, I made her follow me. I remember her bitching about it the whole time, too. But, she was my first. So all of my random stuff above no longer applies. Twitter is no longer trying to tell me anything, thank goodness, my marriage is safe.

Anyway, I'll be making tweepshirts later today. Place your order now. He he he.

Get your twitter mosaic here.

Isn't that suh-weet?! :)



3 comments:

mcdelanty said...

i think this is a silent cry for a twitter-intervention. but i do like being number one in your twit world:)

erindelanty said...

silent? more like a screaming, arms flailing, outcry for twittention.

I NEED HELP PEOPLE!!!
can i say it anymore silently?*

*DISCLAIMER i am not serious, i am just being facetious for the sake of blogomedy (although i may soon need help for all these dorky word combos I can't stop creating), please do not arrange a twittervention on my behalf. i won't go, I WON'T DO IT.

mcdelanty said...

i clicked over everyone on your twit list. who are all these people? do you know them?