March 19, 2009

Come aboard, we're expecting you...

Sorry for the neglect, apparently it IS hard to get ready to leave and pack everything either one of your two babies might possibly even remotely need, I mean like even if there's one one millionth of a chance they might need it, well THAN I HAVE TO PACK IT cause oh my god what if they needed it and didn't have it aaaahhhh then what would they do?! Guilt, much? And, it's not a walk in the park making sure every client/t-shirt needing person has everything they need from me either - well, of course, I guess they can always call, oh yeah, NO ONE if they need something. So, I'm triple protecting every possible thing that might possibly go wrong from every possible angle because it's not easy to fix websites and email campaigns and launched marketing strategies when you are ON A CRUISE WITH LITTLE TO NO COMMUNICATION... gasp....deep breaths, right A-LE?

Anyway, I'm starting to hyperventilate just giving up the time it took write this entry, so until my babies are snug in their beds and/or wreaking havoc playing nicely at Grandma and Grandpa's and I'm hanging out on a balcony somewhere with a Pina Colada in one hand and some kind of communication device in the other, I am out. Love ya!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Bitches.

Aimee said...

Reading that now I have mixed emotions. Jealous of pre cruise us, the excitement, the trip ahead, the 7 days of non stop fun. But also so happy to be be post cruise us - back to normal, not scrambling, catching up, drinking coffee Sat morning listening for Rachel to wakeup and with Matthew snug behind me watching Sat morning tv. I guess in the end, life is pretty good any way you slice it.