October 3, 2007

Three nights to Tampa!

Things have been so busy and crazy, I've barely had time to think about the fact that I'll be dipping my toes in cool Caribbean waters in just a matter of days. Just tonight, I began looking up pictures of Belize, Costa Maya, Grand Caymen and more and it finally felt awesome. I can't wait. Sure, we haven't packed anything, haven't thought about what to bring exactly and haven't even started to begin to pack up babygirl, but that will all work it's way out. Hey, we have passports and for us that's a victory in and of itself (remember the great birth certificate incident of 2001 - oh, to be that young and stupid again).

Well, back to work - clients don't always understand that a week on a cruise ship in the middle of the Caribbean ocean doesn't make for good website service.

Just to make you a little jealous (yes, I am that mean...) here is one of our stops - Belize.

No comments: