September 28, 2006

9 pounds 10 ounces!

Well, we definitely have a good eater on our hands! She's not too big, just over the 60th percentile, but definitely on track. Everything else at the Dr's was great.

While she still likes to be entertained almost constantly and seems to get bored easily (something to which my mom replied, "hmmm, wonder where she gets that") we are definitely getting more used to her needs and her demands and hopefully meeting them a little bit better.

Luckily, she is great at night. She knows when to go to sleep and gets up to eat once or twice and then goes right back to sleep. Now if I can only learn to go right back to sleep, we'll be in great shape!

On another topic, Mark and Kim leave for Mexico tomorrow. I'm so jealous! I want to go on a vacation, but right now I just look forward to going to Schnucks by myself! Next summer we will definitely be heading somewhere as this is the longest Tim and I have ever gone without going somewhere! Anyway, hope you guys have fun and bring me and Bridget back something mexican - you know how we love mexican stuff! :)

That's all for now, the little one will be waking shortly and I need to get some work done before then!

No comments: